Online macarons class
Reservations for the first online macarons class webinar are now open.
Only one class available: Saturday May 16th 2020, 11am PCT (Los Angeles time).
- Only 30 spots available
- Duration: 1 hour
- Language: English
- Availability: Worldwide
- Link to join the private event online from any device
- Details to login will be sent by email few days before the event
- Hosted by our French chef from Le Cordon Bleu Paris
- Step by step macarons recipe from scratch
- All secret tips for best results
- Meringue recipe
- Ganache (filling) recipe
- Pdf recipe guide included to follow the class
- History of the macarons
- 15 min. Q&A: Our French chef will answer all of your questions
This webinar is hosted by our in-house French chef from le Cordon Bleu Paris. You will be able to see and hear the chef making macarons from scratch. Every step will be commented by the chef himself. We will answer every question in a 15 minutes Q&A at the end of the webinar.
1 hour session: 5 min. Introduction - 40 min. Step by step recipe with tips - 15 min. Questions & Answers.
Online! Once purchased, you will receive an email with a link to the webinar one day before the event. It is easy to login. We will be baking in Pastreez headquarters in Southern California.
- Do I have to be an experienced baker?
Not at all! This workshop do not require previous experience. Our chefs like to keep the classes fun and professional.
- I can't make it due to last minute emergency. Do you refund?
Teaching this macarons class online requires a lot of organization (schedule, materials, ingredients, tools, etc.). If you can't make it, please reach out at least 3 days prior to the class. Refunds are given in store credit. You will be able to reschedule for the next class.
- Will I be able to ask my questions?
Yes! Our chef will answer to all your questions at the end of the webinar. The Q&A session will last 15 minutes. All questions will be answered orally, so every participants can hear it.
We can't guarantee you will be able to succeed on this first time of making macarons on your own. You will leave this macarons webinar class with a better understanding of the recipe and all of our secret tips.