Online macarons class
- Pumpkin cheesecake macarons | Sat. Sept. 18th @11am ($69)
- Pb&J macarons | Sat Oct. 16th @11am ($69)
- Salted caramel macarons | Sat 13th Nov. @11am ($69)
- Gingerbread macarons | Sat. Dec. 4th @11am ($69)
- 20 spots available each class
- Duration: 1 hour recipe. 1 hour Q&A.
- Language: English
- Availability: Worldwide
- No tool needed. Join from any device.
- Login details sent by email few days before the event
- Hosted by our French chefs from Le Cordon Bleu Paris
- Macarons recipe from scratch
- All secret tips for best results
- Italian meringue recipe
- Filling recipe
- Pdf recipe guide included
- Every single question will be answered
This Online Macarons Class webinar is hosted by our in-house French chef from le Cordon Bleu Paris. You will be able to see and hear the chef making macarons from scratch. Every step will be commented by the chef himself. We will answer every question in a 15 minutes Q&A at the end of the webinar.
2 hours session: 5 min. Introduction - 55 min. recipe with tips - 1 hour Questions & Answers.
Online! Once purchased, you will receive an email with a link to the webinar few days before the event. It is easy to login. We will be baking in Pastreez headquarters in Phelan, California.
- Do I need tools?
No tool needed. Macarons take a while to bake. We were able to make the recipe fits into an hour with preparation ahead. We do not recommend you to bake at the same time as you might miss important tips. Take notes and ask every single questions at the end of the webinar.
- Do I have to be an experienced baker?
Not at all! This workshop do not require previous experience. Our chefs like to keep the classes fun and professional.
- I can't make it due to last minute emergency. Do you refund?
Teaching this macarons class online requires a lot of organization (schedule, materials, ingredients, tools, etc.). If you can't make it, please reach out at least 3 days prior to the class. Refunds are given in store credit. You will be able to reschedule for the next class, or convert it into macarons if you leave in the US.
- Will I be able to ask my questions?
Yes! Anthony, our in-house French chef, will answer every single question at the end of the webinar. The Q&A session will last 1 hour. All questions will be answered orally, so every participants can hear it. Again, no question will be left unanswered! Check our reviews section to hear previous attendees about it.
- What about the Entrepreneur Q&A?
Anthony, French chef & CEO at Pastreez, will be sharing his experience and answer your questions.
Leaving everything in Paris to California, the beginnings at farmers markets, starting the online store, and lots of tips & tricks to help you jumpstart.
You will be able to ask your questions live after the workshop. Anthony will answer it all!
We can't guarantee you will be able to succeed on this first time of making macarons on your own. You will leave this macarons webinar class with a better understanding of the recipe and all of our secret tips.