Let’s face it, finding the perfect gift around the holiday season can be tedious and stressful for many of us. Is it the color they want? Is it the right size? Is it something they already have? The second guessing can be maddening. But a tasty gift is something that will never go out of style and your friends and family can never have too much of.
With Pastreez, giving the delicious gift of holiday macarons is sure to put a smile on anyone’s face this holiday season. Pastreez’ easy to use ordering system makes purchasing macarons online quick and easy!
Their system gives you the ability to customize your order and choose exactly what fits best for that special person on your list. Not to mention their flat rate shipping, from their kitchen to your door means no matter where you live you can send the gift of authentic French Macarons to anyone, anywhere in the USA, anytime!
Sounds Great! But What is a holiday macaron?
According to MyRecipes , the macaron (pronounced mah-kah-ROHN) is a delicate cookie made with almond flour or meal, egg whites, and confectioners' sugar that puffs up during baking to create a hollow center. The result is an airy, slightly domed cookie, the base of which is soft and chewy. Two cookies are paired to sandwich a filling typically made with butter, confectioners’ sugar, and oftentimes a flavor extract.
Macarons are typically dyed a certain color to show the flavor that the special cookie holds. At Pastreez, the flavors of French macarons that you can order online are Apricot, Bourbon Vanilla, Cherry, Chocolate, Choco Cassis, Christmas Coconut, Heart Raspberry, Passion Fruit, Pistachio, Pumpkin Pie, Rose, Royal Cassis, Salted Caramel, Strawberry Vanilla, Tiramisu, and Turquoise Cherry.
The History of the Macaron
Over the Centuries that the Macaron has been around, primarily in Europe, there have been few changes to its ingredients and recipes. One of the few changes was the coloring added to each Macaron to showcase each unique flavor. The Macaron originated in Italy and soon became popular in France and to this day is still one of the most popular desserts served in elegant cities like Paris.
According to MadMac, the Macaron cookie was born in Italy, introduced by the chef of Catherine de Medicis in 1533 at the time of her marriage to the Duc d'Orleans who became king of France in 1547 as Henry II. The first Macarons were simple cookies, made of almond powder, sugar and egg whites. Many towns throughout France have their own prized tale surrounding this delicacy. Pierre Desfontaines, the grandson of Louis Ernest Laduree (Laduree pastry and salon de the, rue Royale in Paris) had the idea to fill them with a "chocolate panache" and to stick them together. Since then, Macaron cookies have been nationally acclaimed in France and remain the best-selling cookie in pastry retail stores worldwide!
Macaron Fun Facts
According to Spoon University..
- May 31st is National Macaron Day and it’s never too early to start planning the festivities for this year.
- The macaron is the most popular sweet sold in France with double the following realized by its rivals; the éclair and gateaux.
- Macarons are 100 calories or less compared to a bakery cupcake with nearly 600 calories!
The Story of Pastreez and Authentic French Macarons Online
You now know buying macarons online through Pastreez is easy, but how did this company come to be?
- Idea- The owners behind these delicious French macarons online are Yami and Anthony who are French Chefs from Le Cordon Bleu Paris. After taking years to gain experience, they were able to achieve the balance of tradition and innovation laying the foundation for Pastreez, which has held the same fundamentals and beliefs ever since.
- Launch- Based in California since 2017, Yami and Anthony left everything in France to build the online macarons store in the United States. Pastreez has partnered with local famers to provide fresh macarons nationwide. The macarons that they have perfected are both gluten and dairy free and come in a wide variety of flavors.
- Today- Pastreez has found much success in the United States with loyal customers all over the nation. Each French macaron order online is shipped straight to your door, at a flat shipping rate, and each colorful treat is made with lots of love.
How it Works
The 3 steps to receive your specialized French Macarons are:
- Select your set.
- Pick your flavors.
- Enjoy Pastreez delicious handmade macarons!
With so many delicious handmade options to choose from, it is impossible to go wrong when choosing the perfect holiday gift this season.
There are many options to choose from when picking your gifts this holiday season. Let’s take a look at the options offered at Pastreez below:
- 12 Macarons- $22.00
- 24 Macarons- $39.00
- 48 Macarons- $69.00
- Macarons Making Kit- $39.00
- Mini Tower- $89.00
- Macarons Tower- $189.00
- It’s a Girl- $22.00+
- It’s a Boy- $22.00+
- 7 Macarons- $13.00
They even offer an online subscription box which costs $19.90/ month and you or your lucky gift recipient will have the pleasure of a new Macaron delivery every month, highlighting the favorite flavors of Pastreez renown chefs!
These boxes are specialized boxes chosen new every month to contain the best macarons available online. The December box contains “Heart Raspberry’ and “Bourbon Vanilla”. The January box will contain the “Cherry” macaron, and the “Coconut” macaron.
To discover the online French macarons recipe, Pastreez has a free eBook available with information on some of their secret tips. The objective of this eBook is to teach you how to make macarons from your own home.
Within this 34-page eBook it will teach:
- Ingredients and where to find them.
- Easy step by step instructions and secret tips.
- Do’s and Don’t’s.
- Which meringue to make and how to do it.
- Macaronage and piping tips.
- What type of oven works best and how to make yours work.
- Baking temperature, timings, and tips.
- Mistakes to avoid before and after making macarons.
- BONUS: How to make a fast and easy Ganache.
Download the Free Pastreez ebook recipe for more help.
PS: We also have an offer today for 7 macarons Free. It expires in 24 hours. Don't wait and redeem below!