Macarons class in California
The first macarons baking class schedule is now open. Only 4 spots available by class. Learn how to make macarons with French chefs. Fun and affordable, our one day classes are the perfect way to introduce the novice to the art of pastry.
- Duration: 1h30. 4 persons by class
- With our French chef from Le Cordon Bleu Paris
- Step by step macarons recipe from scratch
- All our secret tips for best results
- Meringue recipe
- Ganache (filling) recipe
- Aprons, pens, tools, ingredients and recipe included
- History of the macarons
- You leave with your exquisite macarons freshly made
- Gift bag including goodies (and a surprise)
4363 Phelan rd
Phelan, CA 92371
Pick among the available dates above.
- Do I have to be an experienced baker?
Not at all! This workshop do not require previous experience. Our chefs like to keep the classes fun and professional.
- I'd like to come as a group. Is it possible?
Yes. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with date and group size. Our team will reach out within 1 business day.
- I can't make it due to last minute emergency. Do you refund?
Teaching this class requires a lot of organization (schedule, materials, ingredients, tools, etc.). If you can't make it, please reach out at least 3 days prior to the class. Refunds are given in store credit. You will be able to pick another available spot in the schedule.
We can't guarantee you will be able to succeed on this first time of making macarons. You will leave this macarons class with a better understanding of the recipe and all of our secret tips.