French Lemon Cake Recipe
For your Batter:
- 4 Eggs
- Zest of 4 Lemons
- 6oz of Sugar
- 6oz of Flour
- A pinch of Baking Powder
- 5.6oz of Melted Butter
- 0.7oz of Butter (for the mold 1/2)
- 0.7oz of Flour (for the mold 2/2)
- Mold Needed: 3 small rectangular ones
- Pre-heat your oven at 360°F (Therm.6). Melt the 0.7oz of Butter in a pan. Brush your mold with butter, then add Flour.
- Put your Eggs in a big bowl. Add the Lemon Zest.
- Whip and then add the sugar while keep whipping. Keep going until your batter is white and Thick
- Mix the Baking Powder and the Flour. Then add it to your Batter.
- Add the 6oz of Melted Butter and keep whipping.
- Put the Batter in your Mold (3/4 of your Mold)
- Put your Mold(s) in the oven for 30 minutes. Unmold the Cakes and let your Week-end(s) cool down.
- Voilà !
Please comment if you need more advice about this recipe. We'll be happy to see your results!